Strategy Execution Programme
Making your strategy work by overcoming the barriers to execution
Professors Michael Jarrett & Quy Huy
Most companies believe that, after careful strategic review, analysis and planning, they have a winning strategy. However, our latest research shows that 70 per cent of companies fail to get what they want out of their strategic plan and that the problems usually begin with execution. The result of this is both organisational failure and individual stress and frustration – especially for the executives charged with implementation.
Rationally, these executives have clear ideas and know what they need to do – and yet they cannot get it done. They may even have read the recent research, showing that hidden psychological or sociological factors are as important for success as the rational or measureable factors.
INSEAD’s new Strategy Execution Programme provides the insights and tools to bridge that difficult gap between the rational development of strategy and real-life execution. It helps to identify hidden traps, balance the rational with the emotional and build the internal capability to continue implementing strategy successfully. Last but not least, the programme provides a ready-made support network in the form of fellow participants facing similar challenges. Come with a strategy report and leave with action plan that delivers results.
- Come with a heightened awareness of your strategic aspirations and challenges and leave with a more realistic, actionable plan of execution
- Gain new insights about the hidden barriers to strategic execution and how to overcome them
- Acquire a deep understanding of how to get results from future strategic initiatives
A view from INSEAD on:
- Business Strategy Execution
- Company Strategic Planning
- Social Media in Business
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategy Making Process