Management Acceleration Programme
Move into management.
You have been working for a few years. You have done well. You aspire for more. Maybe you want to increase your ability and confidence to take the next step in your stride. Or maybe you want some space and inspiration to figure out what step to take next. In either case, the Management Acceleration Programme is for you.
The Management Acceleration Programme is specifically conceived for high-performing functional experts who are about, or have recently begun, to manage people. The programme will equip you with the perspectives and skills to work effectively across functions and cultures and will broaden your business expertise and strengthen your competence in key functional disciplines. It will also deepen your ability to lead and follow mindfully, effectively and responsibly in a business world where volatility, uncertainty and pressure are the norm.
On your return to the office you will be ready to make a difference and take on broader responsibilities.
- Become a more competent and confident manager with new insights, knowledge and skills
- Enhance your ability to lead mindfully, effectively and responsibly with or without formal authority
- Learn how to stay focused on creating value and grounded in long-term purpose
- Develop clear aims and plans for your ongoing personal and professional development
- Join a community of international high potentials that will support you long after the programme
- Be more at ease working and managing across functional and cultural boundaries
- Increase your ability to manage yourself and others in conditions of uncertainty and pressure
A view from INSEAD on:
Driving Organisational Change Under Pressure (Knowledge, July 2014)
Why Work is Lonely (HBR, February 2014)
Getting Stuck can Help you Grow (HBR, Feb 2013)
Find the Job of your Life (HBR, 12 Dec 2012)
Moving Around Without Losing Your Roots (HBR, 3 Oct 2012)
The Art of Career Development (HBR, 26 Aug 2012)
To view more articles by Gianpiero Petriglieri on the HBR Blog Network, please click here.